Join our team! We employ only the highest-level people in each of our positions.
We value problem-solving, integrity, customer service, candor, leadership, community involvement, and self-motivation. These traits combined with experience and training provide an employee base that is energized and ready to take on any challenge.
We are currently hiring for the following roles.
Please click each for more information and to apply.
Paragon Engineering Consultants is a diverse organization that provides development design and approval processing for site grading, drainage calculations, utility design, and floodplain design. If you have experience in all these areas and enjoy a lot of variety, is caring and is a team player, we’d like to hear from you. We are a small team and it’s very important that you’re someone who can work well with others.
• Four year engineering degree; BSCE degree in Civil Engineering.
• Licensed Professional (PE) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering preferred.
• Expert knowledge of Civil 3D software including the Hydraflow extension
• Drainage design experience with strong knowledge of Storm CAD, UD-Sewer, UDSWMM software
• Utility Design experience using WaterCAD or EPANET software
• Floodplain design experience using HEC-RAS modeling software
• You’ll need to like working with the municipal agencies as well as the clients.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Desire to support and advise on active project proposals
• Ambitious personality that wants to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, inclusive full benefits package offered.
Response and submittal: Remit resume, cover letter, & contact information to: email@example.com for questions: (303) 794-8604